|Repairing the Ruins Conference (June 23-25)||Early Bird (Through May 2)||May 3 and After|
|On Site (Schedule)|
|Individual Member (from an ACCS member school)||$275||$300|
|Member Group 8+ (member schools only, per person rate)||$230||$275|
|Live access to plenary sessions and selected workshops. Audio recordings for all workshops (audio) after the conference.|
Member School Site License
|Leader’s Day and Practicums (June 22)||Early Bird (Through May 2)||May 3 and After|
|Leader’s Day, June 22, 8 AM – 5 PM (On Site)||$140||$180|
|Leader’s Day Online, June 22, 8 AM – 5 PM (One track live. Recordings for other components.)||$90||$100|
|Practicums — Latin, Reading, Teaching — June 22, 1 – 9 PM (On Site Only)|
Note: The Teaching practicum is sold out.
- Prices include conference admission and materials. Lodging and meals are not included.
- Individuals are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Substitutions may be made at no charge.
- Children: Except for nursing infants, children attending the conference are charged full price.
Only written notice of cancellation will be honored. Send via email to: [email protected].
- With notification through June 7: $25 fee per person
- June 8 – June 17: $100 fee per person
- June 18 and later: No refunds
- Refunding Credit Card Payments — Please Note: Credit card payments include a 3% processing fee, which is not included in the refund amount. If you are concerned about this fee, you can register in person and pay by check. Contact us at (208) 882-6101 or [email protected].
EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL, CONVENTION CENTER, AND SPA BY HILTON AT FRISCO
7600 John Q Hammons Drive · Frisco, Texas 75034
- Guest Room Rates: Single: $149.00 | Double: $149.00 | Triple: $149.00 | Quad: $149.00
- Tax: Sales tax (8.25%)
- Rate Availability: Rates are valued for three days prior to and three days post-conference, based on availability.
- Parking: Coming soon.
- Room Reservations: (972) 712-7200 (press #1 for reservations) or reserve online
- Group Name: Accs – Assn of Classical and Ch
Note: Hotels are experiencing reduced staff due to lack of business following COVID. Please let us know if you have difficulty with room reservations, communications, or other issues.
If you have previously exhibited with ACCS, your registration packets will be sent out in March 2022. Please be watching your inbox.
Vendor registration is by invitation only. If you are interested in exhibiting at our conference, please email Olivia Unger with a detailed description of who you are, what you will be exhibiting and how your products/business will benefit ACCS conference attendees. If your proposal is approved, you will be sent a registration packet with more information.
For additional information about exhibit space, contact Olivia Unger at (208) 882-6101.
If we work upon marble, it will perish; if we work upon brass, time will efface it; if we rear temples, they will crumble into dust; but if we work upon immortal minds and instill into them just principles, we are then engraving that upon tablets which no time will efface, but will brighten and brighten to all eternity.