- By Phone: Call our office at (208) 882-6101.
- Questions: Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online: Reservations at the Galt House
- Venue Description: The Galt House Hotel
- Group Name: Association of Classical & Christian Schools
- Phone Number: (800) 843-4258
- Address: The Galt House Hotel, 140 North Fourth St., Louisville, KY 40202
- Price: $174.00/night (Rivue Tower) or $204.00/night (Suite Tower) plus 16.07% tax
- Email: email@example.com
|Repairing the Ruins Conference (June 17-19)||Through April 30||After April 30|
|Group of 10+
Note: Let ACCS staff help you with your group registration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Groups must register at the same time and be from an ACCS member school.
|$230 per person||$275 per person|
|Leader’s Day Pre-conference (June 16, 8AM-5PM)||Through April 30||After April 30|
|Leader’s Day Details Coming Soon
* If you want to register only for the Leader’s Day pre-conference, please call our office at (208) 882-6101.
|Practicums (June 16)||Member||Non-Member|
|Practicum Details Coming Soon||$130||$160|
- Prices include conference admission and materials. Lodging and meals are not included.
- Individuals are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Substitutions may be made at no charge.
- Children: Except for nursing infants, children attending the conference will be charged full price.
Only written notice of cancellation will be honored. Send via email to: email@example.com.
- With notification prior to May 16, $25 per person is assessed.
- From May 17–May 30, $100 per person is assessed.
- May 31 and later, no refunds are granted.
If you have previously exhibited with ACCS, your registration packets will be sent out in February 2019. Please be watching your inbox.
Vendor registration is by invitation only. If you are interested in exhibiting at our conference, please email Allegra Gollehon (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a detailed description of who you are, what you will be exhibiting, and how your product(s)/business will benefit ACCS conference attendees. If your proposal is approved, you will be sent a registration packet with more information.
For additional information about exhibit space, contact Allegra Gollehon at (208) 882-6101 x104.