Repairing the Ruins is free to members. You must register by May 22 to receive free admission.
|Repairing the Ruins Conference (June 18-19)||Through May 22||After May 22|
|Individual ACCS Member||$0||$150|
Individual: Individual registration provides access to all events and workshops.
|Member School Site License||$0||$2000|
Site License: A site license allows your staff, teachers, and parents to watch the conference as a group at your school or other venue, or to access the conference on their own. We encourage you to gather together as you are able. If not gathering together at the site, participants will need to register individually using the individual registration code provided with the site license. (If an individual is only attending on-site at a school, there is no need to individually register.) Email email@example.com for assistance.
If you need to cancel previous hotel reservations/registration:
- Online: Reservations at the Galt House
- Venue Description: The Galt House Hotel
- Group Name: Association of Classical & Christian Schools
- Phone Number: (800) 843-4258
- Address: The Galt House Hotel, 140 North Fourth St., Louisville, KY 40202
- Price: $174.00/night (Rivue Tower) or $204.00/night (Suite Tower) plus 16.07% tax
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Repairing the Ruins Conference (June 17-19)||Through April 30||After April 30|
|Group of 10+
Note: Let ACCS staff help you with your group registration. Email email@example.com for assistance. Groups must register at the same time and be from an ACCS member school.
|$230 per person||$275 per person|
|Leader’s Day Pre-conference (June 16, 8AM-5PM)||Through April 30||After April 30|
* If you want to register only for the Leader’s Day pre-conference, please call our office at (208) 882-6101.
|Practicums (June 16)||Member||Non-Member|