June 16-18, 2021 (Wed-Fri): Main Conference
June 15 (Tues): Pre-conference
|Repairing the Ruins Conference (June 16-18)||Early Bird (Through April 30)||May 1 and After|
|Individual Member (from an ACCS member school)||$275||$300|
|Member Group 8+ (member schools only)||$230||$275|
|Live access to studio broadcasts and most workshops.|
|School Site License||$900||$1000|
|Live access to studio broadcasts and most workshops. Includes RTR for Parents (see below).|
|RTR for Parents (June 16)||Early Bird (Through April 30)||May 1 and After|
|Repairing the Ruins for Parents – School Site License||$150||$500|
|Live access to studio broadcasts and special parent-focused content on Thursday afternoon and evening. Gather together at your site for fellowship and learning, or send the provided links to your parent community for those who would like to join online. Unlimited attendees. Note: Can also be attended live in Frisco.|
|Leader’s Day and Practicums (June 15 or 16)||Early Bird (Through April 30)||May 1 and After|
|Leader’s Day, June 15, 8 AM – 5 PM (On Site)||$140||$180|
|Leader’s Day Online, June 15, 8 AM – 5 PM (One track, live simulcast. Recordings for other components.)||$90||$100|
|Practicum — Latin, Italy, Teaching Lab, June 15, 1 – 9 PM (On Site Only)||$130||$160|
|Practicum — Fundraising, June 16, afternoon and evening (On Site Only)||$130||$160|
- Prices include conference admission and materials. Lodging and meals are not included.
- Individuals are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Substitutions may be made at no charge.
- Children: Except for nursing infants, children attending the conference are charged full price.
Only written notice of cancellation will be honored. Send via email to: email@example.com.
- With notification through May 31: $25 fee per person
- June 1 – June 11: $100 fee per person
- June 12 and later: No refunds
- Refunding Credit Card Payments — Please Note: Credit card payments include a 3% processing fee, which is not included in the refund amount. If you are concerned about this fee, you can register in person and pay by check. Contact us at (208) 882-6101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL, CONVENTION CENTER, AND SPA BY HILTON AT FRISCO
7600 John Q Hammons Drive · Frisco, Texas 75034
- Guest Room Rates: Single: $149.00 | Double: $149.00 | Triple: $149.00 | Quad: $149.00
- Tax: Sales tax (8.25%)
- Rate Availability: Rates are valued for three days prior to and three days post-conference, based on availability.
- Parking: $5.00 for both day and overnight (normally $10.00). Additional parking at the mall adjacent to the hotel in a specially designated area.
- Room Reservations: (972) 712-7200 (press #1 for reservations) or reserve online
- Group Code: ACS
- Group Name: Assn. of Classical and Christian Schools 2021
Note: Hotels are experiencing reduced staff due to lack of business following COVID. Please let us know if you have difficulty with room reservations, communications, or other issues.
If you have previously exhibited with ACCS, your registration packets will be sent out in March 2021. Please be watching your inbox.
Vendor registration is by invitation only. If you are interested in exhibiting at our conference, please email Allegra Gollehon with a detailed description of who you are, what you will be exhibiting and how your products/business will benefit ACCS conference attendees. If your proposal is approved, you will be sent a registration packet with more information.
For additional information about exhibit space, contact Allegra Gollehon at (208) 882-6101.
If we work upon marble, it will perish; if we work upon brass, time will efface it; if we rear temples, they will crumble into dust; but if we work upon immortal minds and instill into them just principles, we are then engraving that upon tablets which no time will efface, but will brighten and brighten to all eternity.