Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
600 Commonwealth Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
June 21 – 24, 2023
(41) 391-4600 · 1-800-WYNDHAM
- Guest Room Rates: Single & Double: $159.00 | Triple & Quad: $179.00
- Taxes and Fees: 8.5% tax plus fees are additional
- Room Reservations: (412) 391-4600 or reserve online
- Rate Availability: Attendees may request room rates for dates three days before and three days after the conference dates, based on availability.
- Parking: Valet parking is $35.00 day. See more options.
- See More: Map | Venue | Directions | Dining
The Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown is in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, within walking distance to Heinz Field, PNC Park, the Cultural District and 80+ restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, and shopping.
Learn more: Dine · Shop & Sightsee · Travel · Map
Directions From Local Airports
PIT – Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
Distance : 18 miles
Directions: Exit airport via Airport Blvd. Keep left at fork, follow signs for I-376 E/I-79 E/Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania Turnpike E and merge onto I-376 E. Drive approximately 17 miles on I-376 E through Fort Pitt Tunnels. Once on bridge, take exit 70A for Liberty Ave. Turn left onto Commonwealth Place. Hotel will be on your right.
Valet parking is $35.00 day at the venue, Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown.
Visit Pittsburgh recommends guests use ParkPGH. “ParkPGH” is the smart phone app that provides real-time parking availability for garages in Pittsburgh’s Cultural District (which is a short walk from the Wyndam). Download the iPhone app or view the website through your smartphone’s browser. Or, text “PARKING” to 412-423-8980 or call 412-423-8982.
There is also surface lot parking on the North Shore and people can ride the Trolley over to downtown for FREE. www.alcoparking.com/north-shore
Other parking options in the area: www.visitpittsburgh.com/plan-your-trip/transportation/around-town/
Once at the conference, there are many dining options within easy walking distance.
At the Hotel
– 3 Rivers Restaurant — At the Wyndham, discover a “Classic Pittsburgh” dining experience in the 3 Rivers Restaurant. For refreshments or cocktails, visit 3 Rivers Lounge. Ground Stop coffee shop located adjacent to the front desk features coffee, tea and espresso beverages, cold beverages, sandwiches, salads, snacks and more. Room service is offered seven days a week.
Market Square (a quick walk from the hotel)
– The iconic Primanti Brothers — A long-running Pittsburgh-born chain known for its sandwiches piled high with coleslaw & french fries.
– NOLA (Cajun style food)
– Sienna on the Square (Italian)
– Diamond Market Bar & Grille
– City Works Eatery & Pour House
– Poros (Mediterranean, delicious and fresh daily seafood)
– See more restaurants.
Pittsburgh has a very unique food scene. Learn more and see the map.
Attractions near the Wyndham Grand:
• Heinz Field (Pittsburgh Steelers & University of Pittsburgh)
• PNC Park (Pittsburgh Pirates)
• David L. Lawrence Convention Center
• Rivers Casino
• Market Square featuring restaurants, bars & entertainment
• Carnegie Science Center
• The Great Allegheny Passage
• Cultural District Theaters
• Andy Warhol Museum
Visit Pittsburgh site: VisitPittsburgh.com/plan-your-trip/